The Second Powys Dementia Network meeting has been set for Wednesday, 29 March 2017 in Brecon, Powys.
Following feedback from the last meeting, it was requested that we hold a full days event to enable more time for Networking. Registration will be at 9.30 and the day should run until 4.00 p.m. Refreshments (including light lunch) will be provided on this occasion. Please indicate on your booking form if you require lunch and if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Agenda items will include the following:
- Innovative Speaker
- Report from Dementia Matters in Powys
- Feedback from DEEP re: Dementia Strategy for Wales
- Input from people living with Dementia
- Update on Dementia Friendly Communities development in Powys
- Opportunity to talk with colleagues from Health Board and Powys County Council
- Workshops to include Volunteering and Dementia/Engagement
- re: Dementia Home Treatment Team and Fan Gorau Ward in North Powys (PtHB)
Further Agenda items will be added when confirmed.
More information and detail to follow. Meanwhile we would be glad if you could register your interest/attendance by following the link to the online booking form